Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friday Catch Up--Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   When I get a day to myself I like to "Piddle" as my  husband calls it.  I have a project list that will keep me busy till the day I am no longer on this Earth.  It ranges from scanning scrapbook pages of previously completed books to reading the Book of Mormon to catching up my blog.  I just "do" things...whatever strikes me at the moment.


2.  High school was....challenging, fun, hard, emotional, growing.  I went from a very very shy afraid to talk to anyone girl to a still shy but well known and well liked young woman.   


3.  A little dream I have is...to be caught up with my blog...maybe that is bigger than I think!  


4.  A big dream I have is....to go to the Temple....soon. 


5.  If I could drive any car, my pick would be....a Chevy Tahoe.  That is my dream car.  May or may not happen...but a girl can dream. (Of course, with gas prices what they have been, this is probably not a practical goal.) 


6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was....my wedding day.  I was happy, I was with the man I love with all my being, I was surrounded by family and friends, he gazed at me like I was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.   (He still does, too.)


7.  Tomorrow I will....spend the day taking care of my husband following a procedure he is having and working from home.


No comments: