Monday, September 27, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday


1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be ....I have absolutely no idea and frankly, no preference. There would likely not ever be a story of my life...as much of a soap opera as I think it is....it would certainly not bring in any dollars at the box office!

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be the intolerance that people have for each other.

3. Yesterday was great!

4. My favorite comfort food is ice cream.

5. My new favorite blog find is there are too too many to name!  If it's in my blog rolls or part of a blog hop that I have listed...then I like it!

6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet Stephanie from A Daily Scoop.  She inspires me and I admire her strength....but there are so so many many more!!!

7. My favorite breakfast food is overeasy eggs and toast made for me by my husband...  :-)

No comments: