Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday




1.Have you ever had a ghostly enounter?
like have I seen a ghost....no.  I do believe that spirits co-exist in this world with us...and I do believe that I have felt their presence.  My youngest son is a surviving twin....once a friend asked me if he ever behaved as if he knew Kyle wasn't there.....many times when he was a baby I would be holding him on my shoulder, and he would be looking off toward the ceiling and just start smiling.  I believe Kyle was there.  And Kraig knew it....saw him, felt him...I don't know.  But he is with us.

2.Share a quote that speaks to you...
One day may I laugh as deeply as I cry. 

3.Have you ever met someone famous?
Shane Battier (former Memphis Grizzly player)...even have my picture with him.  He was a spokesperson for the hospital I work at...and part of the kickoff for a wellness program several years ago.
4.The best gift I ever received was...
my children...each of them are a gift to our family
5.Tell us about your first kiss...
messy, sloppy...thought it was gross actually and couldn't believe that's how kisses were supposed to be
6.What inspires you?
my children....everything I do is for them, to make their life better, to do whatever I can to see that we spend eternity together

No comments: