Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know Me


Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
most any....football, baseball, swimmers....probably swimmers the most cuz you can actually see that hot body (I love going swimming with my hubby.....)
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
planner all the way....sometimes hard to tell because these days I seem to do so much at the last minute....but that is mostly because I have so much to do...not that I put it off

3. Diet or regular (soda)?

NEVER diet....gross!!!!
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?

a light sweater and hot chocolate
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

sonic

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
i don't know....any profession can be sexy

7. Did you wear braces?
nope...thought for a long time I would need them, but never did  get them, and dentists in recent years have never indicated that I do now

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
I like Keely's answer (the blog host)....kind is sexy


No comments: