Describe your life in one word
Crazy
Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
Play the piano, lead music, knit,
Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
hmmm.....not sure there is any one person...there have been different people at different times in my life.
What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
To live the life in such a way to help my children live their lives so that we may all return to Heavenly Father. That is the ultimate goal...to fulfull our purpose on Earth, so that we can gain eternal life in Heaven.
and finally...
Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
No. If I had reached my potential, I wouldn't still be here on this Earth. There is always something to learn, something to do, someone to reach out to.
1 comment:
Love the answers to your questions...I say constantly that God's not through with you on Earth until you are no longer here. I wish more people would remember that!
Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment