Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to Know Me


Getting to know YOU


The Q's..




1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
"Most Determined" ...I get asked alot how I get through this that or the other...and my answer is always the same.  I just do what I have to do.  I put one foot in front of the other and go forward.  And I pray.  ALOT.
2. What is your shoe style?
Comfortable.  I have a lot of trouble with my feet (they swell, ingrown toenail, heel sput and just all around pain)...so I look for shoes that are roomy (but don't look like boats..lol) and usually I look for shoes that I can slip on and off fairly easily.
3 Does your car reflect your personality?
hmmm....don't know.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
I don't necessarily want another person's body....a smaller version of  mine, with less aches and pains, but mine is what I was given.  I'll keep it.
5. Love or be loved?
Can you have one without the other?    BOTH!!!


6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
I don't anticipate EVER being on death row...but if I were to have to choose a last meal for any reason....it would be salmon, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cherry vanilla dr pepper, and vanilla ice cream with skor bits.
7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Not this summer...we took our vacation over spring break.  We went to visit a very good friend who moved to Vancouver, WA.  The highlight of the trip (other than seeing our friend) was going to Forks and La Push, WA (home of Twilight).  It is just 4 hours away from her...I couldn't be that close and not go...it was AWESOME!!!
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
3 Musketeers

No comments: