Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monday Minute

I found a few blogs that have participation projects ( I don't know what else to call them)....they sound like fun.. I'm just joining in the fun, so this is from last week. 




Monday Minute




Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?





As a child, I'm sure I did...at least in the pool or shower.  Not the bath...gross.





What is your biggest pet peeve?



gossip, liars...so dishonesty in general, I guess.







What's the story behind your blog title?



No story--it's the means I use to share what's going on in our life.  The Juelfs Journal started out as an intended yearly newsletter which never seems to come to fruition...so this way I can share all year long.







What is your definition of success?



Oh my.  Success is being happy with who I am, where I am in life and what I am doing.  I may not always accomplish the goal either in timing or effort, but as long as I am happy in the journey, then I was/am successful.





If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?



For never giving up even in the face of seemingly insurmountable challenges (for the record, I don't WANT to be famous. Ever.)

No comments: