The questions..
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Not sure....used to have a couple of prom dresses, but not anymore. Collectively, there is ALOT of clothes; expensive because I don't wear much of it.
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
As a child, played softball. Otherwise, no, not very athletically inclined.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
hmmmm...while being a fly could be helpful in many situations, they tend to be swatted alot....so I'd have to say a butterfly.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
probably the female chest...need I say more?
5. Are you happy?
Most of the time, yes.
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
As long as i know what it means, no not really.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
Every place has it's pros and cons. Climate wise....I wouldn't mind somewhere less wet in the spring and less hot/humid in the summer. House wise...I like our house...could sometimes stand more room...but we like it nonetheless and we like the city where we live.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I don't typically have any problems stopping when I'm fully; unfortunately, my brain just doesn't always tell me I'm full in time for me to stop from stuffing myself. Move the plate away, cover it up, leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment