Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HodgePodge


No better way to be back than to just jump right in, right?  I'll post an recap soon....



1. Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying, "Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so?

I unfortunately leave much undone....

2. Since we're talking turning...what is one thing you feel you're doing 'every time you turn around'?

waking up...ha!

3. How hard is it for you to 'turn the other cheek'?

I'm pretty non-confrontational, so it's not hard for me.

4. When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down in order to find something? Did you find it?

I lost my May copy of the Ensign (publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)...and NO I still have not found it!

5. 'One good turn deserves another'...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment?

I will soon be a giver....I made 10 mini afghans to donate to the NICU for my youngest son's 10th bday coming up on Nov. 4.

6. Red, yellow, and orange are the colors of fall. And also fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for me.

um....really?  only one?  I guess orange....but for no real reason.  I like them all.

7. The Hunt for Red October, October Sky, Halloween...which October film is your favorite?

Don't really have a favorite.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Elsa has joined Once Upon A Time....thinking I need to watch Frozen.  Don't quite get the storyline....


Michelle

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I feel like I need to see Frozen too. It's amazing how many film references are made around me in everyday life that I don't get either. Hope you have a nice weekend!