Friday, June 1, 2012

June Photo A Day


Day 1 - Morning 
(this was taken about 10am in the morning on a June day a couple of years ago.  We had just filled the pool the day before...and he simply COULD NOT wait to get in.  It was cold...his teeth are chattering.)


Day 2 - Empty
(or nearly empty....hardly anyone at the pool today)

Day 3 - On My Plate
(birthday dinner at Cheddars)


Day 4 -- Close Up
(it's actually red and ready to be picked...this was taken a few days ago)

Day 5 - Sign
It's hard to read...best pic I could get..but you know when people post pictures of funny signs, and you wonder if it's real and how they found them...well, this one is as real as it gets.  There has been a subdivision in various stages of construction since we moved here 4.5 yrs ago...this sign and another one at the other corner just happened to catch my eye the other day.  The last bullet point says "Funished Model"...not Furnished, or Finished.... but FUNished.  

Day 6 - Hat
Pirate Police?

Day 7 - Drink
(need I say more??)

Day 8 - Six o'clock
(around 6pm, I was driving home from the Y)


Day 9 - My View of the Day
Suffice it to say I had a pretty crappy weekend, no thanks to the way it began on Friday morning.  It just went downhill from there.

Day 10 - Best Bit of the Weekend
The best bit is that I wasn't seriously injured by Silverado that rear-ended me on Friday AND that my children were not with me at the time.  Nice, huh?

Day 11 - Door
My bday door :)

Day 12 - From A Low Angle

Day 13 - Art
(one of Kraig's school art projects from some point in the past few years)

Day 14 - Time

Day 15 - Yellow
(one of Kraig's many Home Depot projects...almost all of which are at least partially painted yellow)

Day 16 - Out and About
(flag pallet in a neighbor's front yard down the street...pretty sure I've seen this on Pinterest :)

Day 17 - In My Bag
(my scripture bag)

Day 18 - Something We Don't Know About You
(only a very select few know I write/have written poems)


Day 19 - Imperfect

Day 20 - Favorite Picture I Ever Took

Day 21 - Where I Slept
(Kraig and I spent many a Sunday afternoon napping on the couch)


Day 22 - From A High Angle
(from the bridge between the two parts of Multnomah Falls in Portland, Oregon)


Day 23 - Movement


Day 24 - On My Mind
(these two leave Sunday for 3 long weeks in Tx....I am going to miss them!)


Day 25 - Cute
(jamming to Fresh Beat Band!)


Day 26 - Where I Shop


Day 27 - Bathroom


Day 28 - On the Shelf


Day 29 - Soft


Day 30 - A Friend






No comments: