Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Photo A Day


Day 1 - Peace


Day 2 - Skyline


Day 3 - Something I Wore Today




Day 4 - Fun
(Kraig dancing at March for Babies last weekend...I love watching him have a good time!)

Day 5 - Bird
(Rocky Redbird - Memphis Redbirds mascot)


Day 6 - You

Day 7 - Someone who inspires you
(my children and my faith)

Day 8 - A Smell I Adore
(current favorite smell)
Day 9 - Something I do every day. Drive. This is the end of my street closest to me...I drive this small stretch at least once every day, if not more.

Day 10 - A favorite word (a friend bought this for me...I just need a matching one that says "Really?" ...lol)

Day 11 - Kitchen.

Day 12 - Something that makes me happy (Family, Faith, Friends..it doesn't get much better than this!)


Day 13 - Mum (aka Mom)
my gift from kraig (made at school)

Day 14 - Grass

Day 15 - Love

Day 16 - What I'm Reading


Day 17 - Snack (I don't eat breakfast, so this is my typical mid morning snack)


Day 18 - Something I Made (preemie hats for the NICU at the hospital where I work)

Day 19 - A Favorite Place (need I say more?)

Day 20 - Something I Can't Live Without (SLEEP!!!)

Day 21 - Where I Stand (this is the YW logo for my church, the motto of which is, in part, to 'stand for truth and righteousness')

Day 22 - Pink  (even tho my nails look orange, the color is OPI Strawberry Margarita and is very very pink)


Day 23 - Technology

Day 24 - Something New
(it's a new strawberry starting)

Day 25 - Unusual
(my daughter...need I say more??)

Day 26 - 12:00
(Kathy's Nails...my biweekly piece of Heaven)

Day 27 - Something Sweet

Day 28 - The Weather Today
(H O T)

Day 29 - Number
(no meaning...just happened to be a picture on my computer from a blog hop I used to participate in)

Day 30 - My Personality
(I asked a friend what picture would describe my personality...she said a man with muscles, because I've become strong.)

Day 31 - Beautiful
(not the greatest picture, but as much as I dislike the cold, I find nothing more beautiful than snow falling and sticking to the trees.)





No comments: