Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Photo A Day - 23 thru 28

I got a little behind...so here is April 23-28


Day 23 - Vegetable
(a pumpkin is a vegetable, right?-- this is Kraig decorating a pumpkin at the fall field trip to the Botanic Garden)


Day 24 - Something I Am Grateful For
(the gospel of Jesus Christ)


Day 25 - Looking Down
(the bottom half of Multnomah Falls in Portland Oregon)

Day 26 - Black and White

Day 27 - Somewhere I Went
(July 2011, and up until Feb, had not missed a month since...schedule conflicts that are about to be over..whew!)



Day 28 - 1pm
(NAPTIME! this is what going to be late, getting up early and playing hard will do...I was right next to him :)  We were out late last night buying groceries, then got up early early this morning to go to the March of Dimes March for Babies event--he had an absolutely wonderful time..as you can see.)



No comments: