Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Follow Four Fill In



Photobucket


1.       If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet my grandfather (technically, I did meet him, but I was very very young, and remember nothing of him, except what has been told to me by family).
2.       I find it hard to finish things.  I have so many things to do, both that I want and need, that I seem to seldom finish any one thing.  Sigh.
That's all I've got...I blanked on 3 and 4.  Sorry.  I've been sitting here for a good 15 minutes trying to think of something that makes some semblance of sense.  Nothing.
3.       The last time _______ and _______ then _______
4.       Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?


1 comment:

Hilary said...

two out of four isn't bad... I so understand your #2. Thanks for playing along