Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday W-t-f




1) We all have inner demons of some sort. Would you love to read your inner demon's very personal diary?
sure, because if my inner demons are keeping a diary..then the emotions they fester will be let out..and the demons can be conquered

2) The movie "Horrible Bosses" opened across the U.S. last week. The movie follows friends who plan to kill their horrible bosses. If your boss appeared in a movie, what kind of character would he or she play?
some sort of dancing fool...my boss is awesome and likes to have a good time


3) I clicked on a random online quote generator the other day, and it said: "Cake is actually God in disguise, you know." What would you say is God (or Satan, if you're feeling wacky) in disguise?
God does not disquise himself...Satan however, uses whatever means he can to infiltrate our lives




4) If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why?
it would have to be Big Bird...my son would settle for noone else ...Why?  because he's YELLOW!


5) What is a song that you secretly like but won't normally admit to liking and will only sing/dance to in private?
if i secretly like it, why would I post it here?


6) Even the most lazy slackers are anal-retentive about something. What are you anal-retentive about?
I'm OCD...the real question is what am I NOT anal retentive about  :)


7) My mom's always griping about how nothing in her home matches. Do you prefer to have the items in your house (furniture, appliances, dishes, etc.) match or do you like to mix-match?
prefer...yes.  Do they...no.




8) People who visit my home often comment on the fact that I have a voodoo kit on my living room's bookshelf. Assuming it would actually work... if you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?
as tempting as it might be...no


9) If you could win an award for something you do or have done in the past, what kind of award would you win?
something crafty or literary....I write poems and I do all kinds of crafts


10) My sister-in-law is eight months pregnant and mailed me a thank you card for a baby gift. The card included a photo of her and her naked, exposed pregnant belly. It creeped me out. Does it bother you to see someone's naked pregnancy belly exposed?
it depends...if photos are taken as part of a pregnancy photo shoot..not too much.  But women who purposely dress to show their bellies..not so attractive, thanks.


No comments: