Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Want to Know

Photobucket




{1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
blogging, reading, facebook group posts....


 
{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
not in this life


 
{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
I'm still figuring out who "myself" is...but probably in the evening when I'm home with my boys just hanging out and doing what we do

 
{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
Soon to be single working mom


 
{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory.
we traveled alot when i was a child due to my dad's military service...I remember when we came back from Germany the second time, we flew into New York City.  The taxi company that picked us up was a limo...and we drove by the Statue of Liberty.  At 12 years old, I thought that was pretty cool.


 

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

oh yes a limo right in NYC for a 12 yr old is a really big deal!! so cool!

ihope you are able to change your 6 word sentence soon. i am sure you are WAY more than that...change is hard,but you can do it!!

thanks for linking up!!