Friday, July 15, 2011

w-t- F Friday




1) Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
it's not a who so much as a what....our judicial system sucks...just saying.


2) If you could mix three animals together, which ones would you choose to make the ultimate animal?
i'm not sure, cuz my favorite animals have different life sustaining environments....dolphins, meerkats, and unicorns....


3) What is the last thing you regret buying?
i regret a lot of things, but nothing i've purchased comes to mind


4) The final "Harry Potter" movie opened in theaters across the United States today. Did you attend a midnight showing overnight or do you plan to see the movie in a theater at some point in the future?
no and no....not a huge harry potter fan. If I watch the movie(s), it will be at home, not at the theatre.


5) Some people have made the "Harry Potter" series a large part of their lives and are now depressed that the series is coming to its end. What is your take on the "Harry Potter" phenomenon overall? Are you a fan or do you not even care about the series at all?
everybody needs an obsession, an escape...mine just doesn't happen to be Harry Potter


6) What topic does not receive as much mainstream media coverage as it should?
????


7) Did you ever keep a journal? What types of things did you write in your journal? Was it just written words or did you make drawings in it?
I still keep a journal...I write everything in it...my thoughts, poems, things to do, inspirations, insights...I also have a scripture journal where I keep quotes and ideas for scripture topics



8) What non-banking related card in your wallet/purse is the most valuable to you (library card, store loyalty card, business card, etc.)?
my Temple Recommend  :)


9) Does your full name make any interesting anagrams (an anagram is a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters in case you didn't know)? You can use this link if you need help: http://wordsmith.org/anagram.
I wouldn't call any of what i found interesting at all...so not posting...they made no sense...my initials however are T M J ...and, yes, i have TMJ  :(


10) Do you remember any of your recent dreams? Tell me about one (the weirder the better)
they aren't recent...but I do remember a few of my dreams....one is posted and the other is in my journal ;)



No comments: