1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
I'm sure it was my son..he tends to do that on a fairly regular basis
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
sadly, I don't remember--but I think watching tv
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
watching tv, talking to a friend
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
you know...I don't remember...and I didn't start blogging until 2008 so no republish available
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"No"....answered a question about a tv show we're watcing
6. How many beverages did you have today?
4 i think
7. What color is your hairbrush?
one is black, one is silver
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
gas for the lawnmower
9. Where were you last night?
at home
10. What color is your front door?
tan
11. Where do you keep your change?
in the zipper pouch in my wallet; i also keep some in my drawer at work
12. What’s the weather like today?
hot, muggy, scattered thunderstorms
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
cookies and cream
14. What excites you?
good news
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Do I want to cut it...no. but it does need to be cut
16. Are you over the age of 35?
yes i am
17. Do you talk a lot?
depends on the subject and who i'm talking to
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
um...no
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes I do
20. Do you make up your own words?
been known to, yes
21. Are you a jealous person?
no
22. What does the last text message you received say?
"Very possible. I'm never far if you need me."
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
my bedroom
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
someone who shall remain nameless, as he is a minor
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
nope...no crushing going on anyone

No comments:
Post a Comment