Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday 9




1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?
no..I have been accused of trying to or wanting to, but no I neither wanted nor attempted


2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?
i love my job...


3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?
i try


4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in your blog?
no...this one is strictly for memes, my family blog is for family stuff....never a shortage of topics


5. Do others consider you well organized?
yes....and i am most of the time


6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?
not always, no


7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?
I' m the first to admit I don't necessarily embrace change, but I also know it is a necessary part of life...so i do the best I can


8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?
where I'm at is not where I ever expected to be, but, yes I am happy...
"I like being alone...more than being with the wrong person."

"It's better to be single than wish you were."

 IT'S ALL ABOUT ME from this point on.... If you have done me wrong: made a fool out of me, hurt my children in any way, misused my trust, lied about me, taken me for money, cheated your way into my heart, talked horribly about my best friends or my family... then I have no room for you.

If you have loved me when I wasn't lovable, always told me the truth even if it was hard to take, shared the best times of my life without drama, accepted my children, encouraged my happiness and success in my job,thought I was beautiful on my worst days, practiced sensible morals, gave me the benefit of the doubt, laughed with me uncontrollably, knew the real me and defended me when others knocked me down, gave me a shoulder to cry on when things got tough.. that, to me, is a real friend. And they are few and far between.

I can see EVERYTHING from here; where I've BEEN and what I've LEFT behind; where I'm GOING and who I WISH to be. I've NAMED my fears and OVERCOME
a few, SWALLOWED my regrets, FOCUSED on what to cherish and what to CHANGE, and tried to ACCEPT the things I cannot help. Life is GOOD and I have LEARNED a lot .




9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?
I find it painful....so very painful


No comments: