Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fave Five


1.  No weight gain---I have stayed the same for 3 weeks now, so while I would prefer to be saying I've lost...at least I haven't gained.

2.  3 day weekend--well sort of...I will work from home a few hours, but I don't have to go in to the office on Monday

3.  Redbirds game and Fireworks--I took my sons to the baseball game on Sat and enjoyed the fireworks show afterwards.  They won as well, so good news all around.

4.  Kraig's rash is clearing up--he started developing a rash last week that just kept spreading, took him to the dr and she said it looks like hives.  He's allergic to something but I have no idea what....she prescribed a steroid and suggested an over the counter antihistimine.  The rash is no longer red and he has all but stopped itching...

5.  Saving money on the steroid prescription--the dr gave me a card to save some money on the copay...at 30 bucks I was expecting an astronomical copay for the medicine...nope.  My part was only 21 bucks and some change.  Sweet!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congratulations on maintaining your weight - and to the Redbirds for winning their game!

I'm glad the hives are clearing up. I hope you find what the allergen is!

My boys get hives and eczema occasionally - the creams are crazy expensive, aren't they?

-Catherine