1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy the most/like the least about family camping? When was the last time you camped?
yes, we enjoy camping...I love food cooked over a campfire...I hate the bugs the most...and the last time we went camping was in 2008 or 2009...don't remember now.
2. Did you attend a summer camp as a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
I went to church girls camp each summer from the time I was 14 til 18...it was mostly happy, always different. The first year I went, there was horrendous thunderstorm...we actually left camp for the night and went back the next day. Another year, we camped at a military campsite....the helicopters flew so close we could see in them...
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
why things happen....I believe everything happens for a reason, I would just like to know what the reason is when it happens
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of wonders but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
I've been to the Grand Canyon...but next from the list would be The Great Barrier Reef
5. What was your first real job?
Other than babysitting and work study in college....i worked as a nurse's aide in a nursing home.
6. Lemonade or sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
I don't drink sweet tea...so lemonade it is, preferably strawberry lemonade
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
my son...always. I love listening to him play..he has such an imagination and is so expressive.
8. Insert your own random thought here-
My daughter apparently doesn't think I've had a good cry in a while.....she posted the following on my facebook wall:
"I know I don't tell you enough, but I love you, and look up to you. You're a very strong woman and you're doing what you need to do for you even though it's not what you had originally planned. You're definitely my hero and I hope I can one day be half the mother you are to me and Christopher and Kraig. Thank you for everything you do and have done for me, I LOVE YOU! ♥ "
along with this song:

No comments:
Post a Comment