{1} What was the last thing you searched for online?
the name of an actor in a tv program I was watching
{2} If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
I'm originally from Texas...it's too big a state to only have one MUST do...but if there was only one..I'd say go to Austin or San Antonio (both have many things to choose from)
{3} What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
{4} When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
I was 11, i think. it was awkward...I thought it was gross to be perfectly honest.
{5} What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you can not miss?
it used to be So You Think You Can Dance, but my DVR box has been messing up recording it so I've gotten behind...
No comments:
Post a Comment