Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thunks






1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?
I don't know...I always kind of liked Kermit


2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??
you know the phrase the grass is greener....it's not..but you never know that till you go look


3. What's your favorite muscle?
thigh and chest muscles....


4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?
rice krispies


5. Is summer ever going to get here?
oh, it's here, in all it's miserably, hot, humid glory..YUCK



6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?
not where we live now, but the power has gone off before for no apparent reason....


7. What was your "last day" of something?
today is my last day to be 38....ha....my bday is tomorrow


8. Casey Anthony - do you know who I'm talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial?
um no, so obviously no


9. Back to Bud's high school questions last week - did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do?
UIL competions.....(Universal Interscholastic League....basically, academic competions in all kinds of subjects)...I competed in spelling and journalism.  The district competions were at the local community college but the regional competitions were in a city a few hours away....


10. Do your feet smell?
uh....no


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're enjoying summer as much as I am!