41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
my mom and my son...I think the last place we went was to the pool supply store to get him some flippers and dive toys
42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
nothing at the moment...I'm sure we'll need milk in a couple of days, although it will soon be time to be getting school clothes and supplies
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
I do not
44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?
they had several different cars growing up....the one I remember having the longest was a brown station wagon sort of (a Chevy Reliant or something like that)
45. Are you rich?
in faith, family, and friends.....blessed beyond measure
in money...heck no
46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?
noone....i don't have celebrity crushes
48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
I'm pretty boring..I don't do daring...but I suppose if you count the fact that I gave a talk on Sunday in church as daring..which it was for me...then that would be it.
I get nervous speaking to groups of people, especially about spiritual stuff
I get nervous speaking to groups of people, especially about spiritual stuff
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
I would pass....ie it would be NEGATIVE, thank you very much!
51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?
my soon to be ex husband's affair
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
actually, i do...my nephew is in jail
53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?
we bought groceries, went to the Y, went to church
54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?
only briefly....we went to Galveston one year for vacation, and we got to the hotel really really late...when I woke up the next morning, I had to orient myself..but only took a minute...once I looked out the balcony door and saw the beach...
55. What were you doing at midnight last night??
blogging, checking email, updating my fb status
56. Last restaurant you went to?
Chili's,I think
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
not enough....about 5, but that is normal..i catch up on the weekend
58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?
I don't do either
59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I have many friends and family...I'm sure at least ONE person is thinking of me
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
i have....
No comments:
Post a Comment