Sunday, June 19, 2011

sunday stealing



6/12/11

1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
I'd call 911...regardless of how I might feel, I wish no harm to anyone


2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
if she's happy, then I'm happy for her...and would probably start planning a shower


3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
I'm not typically a violent person....but it was not so long ago...


4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
the CD of pictures I bought yesterday


5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
lost...and still losing...YAY!


6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
crunchy, please


7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
it wasn't the first person on my friends list...but I recently found out that someone has called me that...after the shock, I am a bit saddened.  But it's her opinion...not much I can do about that, especially if not given the opportunity.


8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
I have 3 sons...Christopher Leigh, Kraig Stewart and Kyle Gregory


9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Kyrstyna Alexandra


10. What are you craving right now?
water...I'm thirsty


11. What was the last thing you cried about?
an argument with my son


12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I drop it in the penny jar if there is one...if not, I keep it and give it to my son


13. What color is your tissue box?
multicolored, patchwork kind of look


14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
yes, and probably


15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
an "offer" from the credit union


16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
yes I have


17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
divorcing my husband


18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
yes, it's required (it's also how I get into my dept...it is secured by a card reader..not just anyone can walk in)


19. What kind of car do you want?
my dream car is Chevy Tahoe, but given gas prices, should probably down size a bit....gonna have to think about this one a bit


20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
don't go there often...burger and fries, I'm sure


6/19/11

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
yes..but it's been quite some time...i much prefer to go to garage sales than hold them


22. What color is your cell phone?
blue


23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
none...I don't drink


24. Are you happy right now?
happy comes in spurts these days...it is probably more accurate to say I am "settled"


25. Who came over to your house last?
my daughter came over yesterday


26. Do you drink beer?
i do not


27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
uh...no


28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
i don't have a favorite..and I only have two keys on my key chain anyway, my house key and my car key...kinda like them both


29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
it's been quite some time...I don't even remember...Charlie St. Cloud maybe?


30. What is in your pocket?
wearing a dress..no pockets


31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
I am currently separated...but we met at school, not introduced by anyone


32. Where do you hurt?
physically...where don't I hurt?  my back, my knees, my feet, my head, my hands
emotionally...my heart aches for lost dreams, for my children


33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
no, but we made one for my son a few years ago...it was an Elmo


34. What’s something fun you did today?
I went to church today...took a nap...I always enjoy both of those things


35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
the scrapbooking and office supply aisle


36. When is your birthday?
June 3


37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
my parking card for the garage at work


38. How many states in the US have you been to?
I just answered this last week, I thought....by mental count, 14


39. What kind of milk do you drink?
1% flavored with strawberry syrup


40. What are you going to do after this?
take the dogs out, and go work on some things in my room; up first, my post this week for LDW blog





No comments: