Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday






6/20/11

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
the eyes


2. Do you talk to yourself?
I do...often


3. What is your current relationship status?
separated, divorce in process


4. Do you have a garden?
i do not...would love to one day....but not yet


5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
the red ones
 
 
6/13/11
 
1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
vanilla


2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
ankle, white


3. How is the weather right now?
not as hot as it's been, thankfully...it is 1134pm, and it is 83 degrees and breezy


4. Are you a fast typer?
I can be...depends on what I'm typing


5. Red or White Wine?
neither...I prefer the hard stuff...hahaha...just kidding...i don't drink alcohol at all



2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi! I saw your link on the Meet Me on Monday blog hop. My favorite licorice are the red ones, too. I can't stand the black ones, not even the smell of them! LOL

I'm your newest follower :)
Hope your week's a good one!
Katrina
They All Call Me Mom

jon said...

I have been catching up on your blog.
I will tell you from personal experience that things will get better.

The best revenge is to find personal happiness.
This is a good time to reinvent yourself.

Be happy....