Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday5



6-10-11

1.What goes into your coffee or tea?
i dont drink coffee  and only drink herbal tea (but i drink it like iced tea....sweetened with sugar and ice cold).  i put creamer in my hot chocolate tho...prefer liquid and flavored, but will use powdered most often due to cost


2.What goes into a good omelet?
a little milk when beating the eggs.....then lots of cheese, bacon....there is an egg dish i get at ihop that uses shredded beef...YUM


3.What goes into your ears on a good morning?
hearing good morning and i love you from my son when he first wakes up....he is kind of snuggly when he first wakes up, especially when he gets up too early (he's also kind of whiney then too)


4.What goes into a healthy but yummy lunch?
anything with lots of veggies, and of course water

 

5.What goes into a productive evening?
spending time with my children....getting chores accomplished early so there is more time for the relaxing....having a plan and a to do list....


6-17-10

1.Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced?
my shampoo, conditioner and hair spray....I buy Tresemme...i had problems last year with hair spray residue...this is the only combination i found that got it clean and my hair is always sooooo soft...I love it...might be overpriced, but so worth it



2.Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters?
either my wallet or my son's bank....he likes "dollars"...but will take silver too ;)



3.A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face?
can't say that I have...I've dropped it, but not on my face



4.What did you last take out of your freezer?
my glass...it's an insulated cup but also has gel in the insulated part that freezes to keep drinks cold longer...and of course it has the screw on lid and the straw with the nub on the bottom to keep it from coming out....I love it...I have two of them so I can switch them out



5.How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house?
actually in the house...none....they are all in the storage room at the end of the carport...probably 6-8, not sure (last time they were out was christmas...that's the only kind of rolled paper I use; I use bags or packages of paper for other gift occasions)



No comments: