Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What are top three favorite smells (scent)?
just bathed babies and children, vanilla, pomegranate
Lunch How late do you usually stay up? What time do you usually arise?
i can't sleep for long intervals, so I usually stay up until around midnight most nights and on M-F, I get up at 5a; on Sat I get up at 5ish then go back to bed usually and Sun, i do the same, only I get up by 7a to get ready for church
Dinner What is something you learned this past week?
I learned what the chart system upgrade will look like in a month when it changes....not pretty at all
Midnight Snack What was the funnest thing you did this week?
took my son and niece to the Y to swim then went to town square to walk around...
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
think positive thoughts, pray...and do whatever I can to make the days pass faster to my 3 day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment