1. What is your current favorite tv show?
So You Think You Can Dance....and if my DVR doesn't start recording appropriately, I might just march into ComCast with a few select words for them!!!!
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
not sure I've had a worse cut....probably the worse was the no cut style...in junior high, I was just learning the whole makeup/hairstyle thing...in my efforts to let my hair grow, I just wasn't that adept at styling, so it was pretty horrific. I did finally get a hair cut and learned how to fix it...still have bad hair days, but now i am much more experienced at covering them up (or jut not caring)
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
cussing...
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
plan, plan, plan....
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
not sure...would depend on if I had the time to take off of work to drive; driving is fun if you can incorporate sightseeing and visiting new places, different restaurants, etc..but flying allows more time at the destination of choice..so, yes, I would probably fly
No comments:
Post a Comment