Friday, June 3, 2011

Five ? Friday





1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
oh...a pool, definitely!!


2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
for the most part....yes....but depends on the crime, the person, the age of the person....it's not as black and white as most try to make it



3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
kraig likes to draw and cut and color, etc...there are many many pictures posted on the doors and walls...not all on paper.  :)  My little arteest...


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
not as often as I should...but I've done better this year....in fact, I go back Monday


5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
dolphins and unicorns!!





No comments: