Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit of Me





{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
no, but I have caught pieces of it when my dad is watching it....Antique Roadshow is pretty cool.  A few weeks ago, a woman had one of the original printed copies of The Book of Mormon...she found it among her father's things...it had belonged I think to his father.  But none of them were LDS.....in fact either her father or grandfather was a preacher of another faith.  I forge the amount, but even with the water damage that it had...it was valued at a significant amount of money,


{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Read a book, take a nap… open the windows so I can smell it!



{three} what does your dream house look like?
big....bay windows....open design....large porch....large yards....


{four} what state were you born in?
Texas



{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
no change jar, but my son has a bank...he commandeers all my change every chance he gets (and sometimes dollar bills too!)


{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
usually my email...then either my blog or facebook


{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
over easy eggs with toast and bacon and strawberry milk


{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
i don't know...we traveled alot when I was a child as my dad was in the Army....but probably vacation last year...it's the first time the boys ever flew...I was a bit nervous for Kraig...but he LOVED it! We went to Vancouver, WA to visit my best friend...went to Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helen's, Portland, OR, and Forks and La Push.


{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I don't drink coffee...but I do put creamer in my hot chocolate


{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
other than Wal Mart or school pictures, the only time we had professional pictures was at Sears (or maybe JC Penney?) in 1994.  We were a family of 3 then....my daughter was 3.  Took those pics down a few months ago...too much a reminder of happier times that are no more.






3 comments:

Laura said...

Visiting from wee bit Wednesday. I watch Antiques Roadshow on PBS with Grandpa sometimes (we don't have cable).

I am sorry you had to take your pictures down. I hope it helps you heal.

Sarah said...

So cute that your son takes all your change - what a cute way to learn to save money! And, that breakfast sounds delicious - I LOVE strawberry milk!

Han said...

Going on a plane for the first time is kinda scary but it's really exciting as well! The first plane I took was when I went to Turkey - our plane few via Munich in Germany so that was a little crazy.

(Found you via Wee Bit Wednesday)