Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WE WANT TO KNOW WEDNESDAY

Photobucket




{1} What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
Wheel of Fortune


{2} Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
no tattoos, and no would not ever get one, for religious reasons (plus I abhor needles)



{3} What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
probably my mother's ring...ie my ring with each of my children's birthstone (not "my" mother's ring)


{4} What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
drivers that don't merge when they are entering highway traffic...they wait until they run out of lane and then either back traffic up because everyone has to slow down or they cause an accident


 
{5} What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
Facts of Life and the one with Kirk Cameron (I forget the name of it)




1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I can play some serious Wheel of Fortune!

I completely agree with your pet peeve. That irritates me so much!

Growing Pains! I had a major crush on Kirk too!

Thanks for linking up with us!! Have a great day!