The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, The Last Part
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
would I...yes: have I...yes (the key word being "try"....)
I don't bite my nails anymore...mostly because I keep acrylic nails now...
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
I'm sure I could...and would
48. Does it matter if you break up with someone or have them dump you?
does it matter...no, because in the end, obviously one (or both) of you were unhappy...one just had the gumption to do something about it, painful as it might have been (or be)
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
how about neither?....not really into reptiles, thanks
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
hmmm....again, how about neither?...but if I must choose, it would be Miley Cyrus...at least her eccentricity can be blamed on youth...Lady Gaga is just plain freaking weird
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
the piano...in fact, that's on my bucket list to do one day in the next couple of years
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
I was a homebody...didn't get kicks anywhere...
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
Hong Kong or whereever it is that they have the cities on the water and have the street markets and they cook your food right there for you (watched a program last summer in which Samantha Brown did this)
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
um...no
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
no....
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
rest stop restrooms...especially the "open air' ones...at least the toilets flush, but still kinda gross
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
there are a couple being overplayed now....The Lazy Song (which I hate, btw, but it is my son's theme song) and the new song by Adele (don't remember the name of it now)..I like the song, but it is played way way too much.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
since i didn't watch it....couldn't tell ya
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle?
probably last summer...don't really like them, but sometimes Kraig can't finish his, so I "inherit" his excess
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
oh geez...i don't even know....

No comments:
Post a Comment