31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
I don't have a favorite; at home, cookies and cream ice cream, at a restaurant either some sort of brownie with ice cream or cheesecake
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
not just anyone can make me smile...but my son can always, just by being himself
33. What do the hip people think of you?
that I'm not "hip"....I don't know, nor do I care
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
not counting the cards I recently bought for Mother's Day...I think it was a birthday gift for a friend
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
English I suppose, but only because it came easily to me....except for my junior year, which was the year I took Art
36. How many spouses would be about right?
at this point in time, I say none.....but otherwise, one and only one and no extras on the side
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
i've had a few....but the most was in high school....I was walking in the hallway, ran smack into the chest of a guy I barely knew, as I moved to the side, tripped over a box on the floor and fell flat on my face...
38. Have you ever donate money to charity?
yep...each year to the March of Dimes March for Babies
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship?
um...NO...porn has no place in any relationship
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter?
not currently with anyone, but no, would not do that
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
disowned, no...but have limited contact with a few at various times
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you?
nope....cheating is not ever ok, there is never any justification for cheating, and it never the fault of someone else...it is a choice with consequences
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
used to play teacher as a child, but no did not ever want to be a teacher....I realized long ago that I do not have the patience for other people's children
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
depends on if I knew them...but most likely not...might make a phone call for them, but not a ride
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
there are many forms of fasting, and many foods/drinks to be fasted from...but to fast from both for a full week...probably not.

No comments:
Post a Comment