Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Stealing




 The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 2

 

16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt?
I do two things just for me....get my nails and pedicure every 2 weeks and take a nap on Sunday afternoons....guilt?   not anymore


17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen.
since i don't watch movies much...I likely haven't seen anything you haven't already


18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips?
I haven't ever kissed anyone I shouldn't have


19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family?
Valentine's day...I made platefuls of treats for work, for friends, and for home


20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person?
it's been a while...I car dance alot


21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
I have often wished I could disappear, but I'm not sure that is the same as wanting to be invisible...


22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated?
I didn't hate it at the time...but I do now.  It's a shirt that was purchased  at the Paula Deen buffet last May...at the time, I was led to believe it was bought by my *husband for me...I have since found out it was purchased during a rendevous with his now girlfriend (and she may well have purchased it)


23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.)
the closest to a physical fight I've ever had was this past Christmas Eve...my *husband and I fought over my laptop (he didn't like what I had found and wanted to talk...I did not)...his finger got pinched in the laptop stand...he says I did it on purpose..but it was totally an accident.  During the course of the night, I did swat his hand (not hit as he says) because we were talking in circles and he wouldn't listen to me.  That's as physical a fight as we've ever had...although he has hit the wall and gotten in my face before. 


24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on?
I don't sleep with the light on unless I fall asleep with it on....which happens more often than I care to admit...the darker the better.


25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress?
last time?  how about presently....spent most of last year trying to save my marriage that was doomed pretty much from the start, trying to prove he was having an affair, then trying to work through that only to have him blame me for it and resume his relationship with her when he went to visit his family in January...we are now in process of getting divorced and he is living with her and trying to present that as a perfectly OK living situation to his children...stress...me?  they make meds for that :)


26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?
a very long time ago....might ought to do that one day



27. What song did you most recently download?
um..not sure I remember...I downloaded a few at the same time several weeks ago..I know Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts" was one of them, but I don't remember what else.  The next song I want to download is Sara Evans "A Little Bit Stronger"


28. What would you say is your favorite hobby?
I dont' have just one....scrapbooking, cardmaking, crocheting and pretty much any craft....I also love blogging, journaling, reading, writing, church study.....


29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends?
eat, talk, play games, talk....


30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on?
there is no celebrity I'm crushing on...and i prefer to shower and bathe alone...it's about the only undisturbed time I get


2 comments:

Shanae Branham said...

Was it easier or harder having a twin that lived. I mean...does the twin constantly remind you of the one you lost? Wow...a divorce. That must be hard. God bless you,
Shanae
My Blog

Unknown said...

He used to....they were (are) identical twins...so I never had to wonder what he would look like...but it was difficult. When a child dies, you aren't grieving what you lost; you grieve what you never had. And when it's a twin...you grieve doubly so...because not only are you grieving the child, but you grieve the twin experience that is gone. Now, the "reminder" moments are fewer,they are more milestone moments than daily reminders. And as for the divorce...as hard as it is, it is necessary.