Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday 9





1.  Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
no....I've grown apart from friends due to the demands of life schedules, but facebook has helped bridge that gap; i lost more friends due as a result of who I married than them getting married.


2. Do you make friends easily?
I like to think i do...i love to meet people


3. Do you have many close friends?
no, I have many friends, but I'm a pretty private person, so only a few friends I consider "close"


4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
oldest, as in known the longest.....I found a friend on facebook that I knew when we lived in Germany...I was 9 I think when we moved, but we lost touch; I have reconnected with many friends from high school and church during my high school years, but again we lost touch after graduation; the friend I have remained in consistent contact with for the longest is Jenn...You can read all about her here


5. Tell us about your newest friend.
i meet new people all the time....but not sure I've met anyone recently that I know enough about to tell about; I did meet several new ladies at church last week...it was a fast friends activity (kind of like speed dating except for friends)


6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
time is not something i have much of....so when i can fit it in, i do


7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
however far it is from memphis, tn to vancouver, wa....went to see Jenn last year on vacation....and hoping to get her here soon to go with me to the temple if we can work it out


8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
since the day we met, Jenn has  always been there for me...she provided transportation for me when my youngest son (a surviving twin)was in the hospital, she accompanied my then husband and I to the funeral home to plan his twin's funeral, and she has been my lifeline during the last 18 months or so as my marriage has ended


9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
gonna have to pass on this one...still working through it and the pain is still a bit fresh sometimes

 


No comments: