Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me On Monday






1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
smooth...i like peanuts, but not mixed in


2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I like any color rose


3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
yes..I do two things when I first get home (after taking the dogs out and getting kraig off the bus)...take off my shoes and go to the restroom, not necessarily in that order...often, my shoes come off in the bathroom


4. What is your favorite season?
as in holiday....Easter; as in weather...Spring


5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
without the constant interruptions, probably amounts to about an hour to an hour and a half...sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on the day



2 comments:

Shanae Branham said...

Rose is a pretty color. I like Easter, too. My favorite holiday is Christmas. It is fun getting to know you better through these questions.
Cheers,
Shanae

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Spring is my favourite season too but Autumn is a close second :) Have a great week!