Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HOO Am I?/?

NightOwlCrafting





1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
Yes...4


 
2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
her cooking, her love of her grandchildren, her ability to remember dates and details I've long forgotten


3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
she makes a mean stroganoff...but there isn't much she cooks that isn't good


4. What do you love about being a mom?
hugs and kisses and snuggles at bedtime, the smell of freshly bathed kiddos, the deep sleep and peacefulness on their faces,


 
5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
church, dinner with my dtr and her boyfriend, visit the cemetary, not sure what else



As a single parent, I have to lift myself up, no matter how hard I fall, because smaller feet are following in my footsteps.












1 comment:

Ask Shanae said...

Hi Michelle,
I am glad that I finally found the time to follow you over from Hoo are you? I love that you put down that you love the smell of freshly bathed kiddos. Sweet! I take it that your mother is not living and that is why you are visiting the cemetery? My mother died 22 years ago, but she is buried in Idaho and I am in Alaska. God bless you. May your Mother's day bring you peace and comfort!
Cheers,
Shanae