1. What is something about living in this country that you value? 'This country' is whatever country you call home.
the freedoms we enjoy...especially the freedom to worship as we choose
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red white and/or blue?
I don't know....I have a red wallet (searched long and hard for it when my other one fell apart), I have a blue shirt I like to wear, and I have a white tank top I just bought to wear as an undershirt/cami....
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
yep...try to. we currently have a small flag attached to our mailbox for Memorial Day
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
fried chicken, potatoe salad, corn on the cob, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers and of cold drinks
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
water does not kill fleas...but soapy water does...dont' ask
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot Day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
uh...no...and no plans to
7. What is something you know for sure?
who I am today is not who I will be tomorrow
8. Insert your own random thought here.
went to the eye dr yesterday...got a new kind of contacts to try for a week...and this morning, one of them already has a tear. So...if it tears after just a few hours, how in the world should I expect them to last a month??? Found out The Grace Card movie will be out on DVD in August....it is a Christian based movie about forgiveness, parts of it filmed at the hospital where I work, directed by one of the eye drs at the clinic I go to, and a friend from church was the wardrobe person.

1 comment:
It's always fun to see familiar places in movies-I'll have to look for that one, never heard of it but I like the title : )
Have a happy weekend!
Post a Comment