Friday, May 6, 2011

The Friday Five



Love.


1. How many times have you been in love?
I'd have to say 3...once in high school...I say that because he was the first to "hurt" when we broke up; once just after high school (although I really think that was more love of being in love, if that makes sense); and most recently with my now estranged husband...love is no longer what I feel for him (but contrary to what he and others think, I also don't hate him)


2. When is the appropriate time to first say that you are?
when you feel it, if you are comfortable doing so


 
3. Do you think it is a good idea to live with a significant other before you are married?
absolutely, positively NOT


 
4. How soon is too soon to move in together?
anytime before being legally married


5. When do you think you will get married?
technically I am still married...but divorce is in process;
OR Favorite Vegetable? :)
um...corn




No comments: