Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
when my spouse and I were together, yes, we typically went to bed at the same time; as that is no longer the case, I go to bed much much later (got many things to do, plus I only sleep about 2-3 hours anyway before my back and hips start hurting, so the later I go, the less hours I toss and turn until time to get up)




2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
NONE...a few men look ok with different facial hair...but most do not, plus it scratches




3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
taken...not sure I have a worst;  now as for worst vacation ever had--that would be July 4th weekend 2010...let's just say it was a very stressful time




4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
hmmmm...not sure...i think the first I ever started reading was my friend Jenn's...but as for actual "following"...no idea




5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
oh absolutely!  Sea World San Antonio is my favorite




 

No comments: