Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Vancouver, WA, because Jenn is there  (duh) and I would bring just the necessities (we don't need much when we're together!)

2. Something I often rant about is the idiocy of people....be it poor drivers, incompetent staff, or actions of others.  Sometimes, idiot is the nicest word I can say outloud.  :)



3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is milk.  And guess what I DON'T have in my fridge today?????  Ran out yesterday....ugh.  Well there's can milk, but I don't drink that.  Bleh.

4. My "life-saving" product is the computer technology that allows me to work from home.  I can access all the files and programs on my pc at work from my computer at home.  It is awesome...most of the time.  Sometimes, it is a burden, because it makes me available 24-7....but it also means I don't have to go in to the office every time there is something I have to take care of.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be "The best way to stay cool in the summer is______."

7. My favorite kind of art is everything....painting, drawing, photography, beach sand creations (i'd say sandcastless, but they aren't always castles),



No comments: