Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wee bit wed





{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
hmmmm...not sure there is anything that I like now that I wouldn't eat as a child...

 
{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I did go to college...started with nursing as my major, took most of the academics for that, then took a few years off when I got pregnant with my now oldest son...when I went back, my major was Health Information Technology.  I graduated with my Associate's Degree in 2003.  I love my career!


{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
deer, rabbits, fox (red and grey)  



{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
no... don't believe in that kind of stuff

{five} can you juggle?
only my life schedule and time

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
we have carpet and spanish tile....would love a house with hardwood floors though...maybe one day


{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
soda


{eight} what was your first car?
a dodge omni, bought from my now soon to be former mother in law


{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
a friend at work made a strawberry shortcake dessert for a potluck not to long ago....it was oh so good!!

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
not as often as I used to....the living room isn't designed for very many options...i have rearranged my bedroom recently though, but not sure if or how often that will happen...


No comments: