Thursday, April 21, 2011

TT




1. Describe yourself, in sentences, using the main word of the sentence with the letters in the word: VANITY

V - I am a Visual person...I'd rather read something myself than be read too.  I need to see things to comprehend them....ie math, workflow charts,etc.

A - I consider myself to be Artistic; no I do not draw, but I do create something from nothing (ie scrapbook pages, handmade cards, crocheted items)

N - Many days I wish I could just turn my heart and mind off, and be Numb to the world for a few hours.

I - I have been told that I am more Intellectual than I let other people see. 

T - I can be Talkative once I know you well and trust you.

Y - My heart Yearns to be truly loved for who and what I am, not for the role another wants me to play in a script he wrote.


 
2. List things you own using the letters in the word: POSSESSION
P -  Pens

O - Oscillating fan

S -  Scentsy Warmer

S - Shoes

E - Epson projector (technically, belongs to my son now...but as he is a minor....)

S -  Sissix die cut machine (very outdated and hardly used anymore...but I am struggling to come up with 4 things that start with S)

S - Superglue (lame I know....but running low on brain energy)

I -  iPad (1st generation....but hoping to get iPad2 when I save enough PTO to cash in again)

O - Organizer net thingy in my trunk (ya know, for groceries)

N -  Notebooks


 
3. List food items that you absolutely will not eat using the letters in the word: DISGUSTING

D - Dates

I - Iced tea (I drink Herbal tea, but not regular tea)

S - Snails

G - Green Peas

U - Undercooked meat

S - Sushi

T - Tripe

I - Instant Coffee (or any kind of coffee, for that matter)

N - Nukes

G - Goat cheese 



4. List things you do online using the letters in the word: USB CABLE

U - unsubscribe from groups

S - surf (the web)

B - blog


 C - create photo albums

A - assist physicians

B - build friendships

L - learn about everything

E - email






No comments: