1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if i die?
i'm know i've wondered what would be said at my funeral, not sure I've wondered who would come though....personally, i'd rather people come see me while i'm alive, not when i'm gone
2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to?
it's been a while....
3. A friend recently told you that she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. You are also very close friends with him, should you say something or keep it to yourself?
i'm not sure I'd say anything....if she truly tricked him, it will come out in due time on it's own...secrets always do. Deception never wins, even if the one doing the deceiving thinks they did.
4. Do you get light headed after sucking the helium from a balloon?
wouldn't know...have to say, I haven't ever done that
5. What is the last website you look at each day?
depends on what I'm doing...usually facebook or my blog...
6. Since this is a Thursday meme, but we post it on Wednesday, shouldn't this be called Thurnesday Thunks?
cute...very cute
7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the governement doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it?
I took my lunch in elementary school...didn't eat lunch in middle school...and bought my lunch in high school
8. You can say you don't watch the news until you are blue in the face, but everyone has some news story that caught their attention and they followed stories on. Murders, kidnappings, dirty politics, stupid celebrities..... whatever. Which one caught your attention (even if you didn't want it to)?
I don't watch the news...but there was a story the other day that caught my ear as I walked throught the living room....a teenager took a gun to school and had it INSIDE the school...through a metal detector...
9. What condiment is always in your fridge?
there are several...ranch dressing, ketchup, mustard, sour cream, bbq sauce
10. You can hug it, pet it and squeeze it and if you really want to you can name it George. What mythical creature would you have as a pet?
a unicorn....i have a collection of unicorn figurines and other items boxed up somewhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment