Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday Stealing



The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme



Four Places I go:
1.  Work 
2.  Church
3.  Walmart
4.  Kroger 

 

Four Crushes I Have:
1.  None
2.  No-one
3.  Nobody
4.  Nada

 

Four Smells that I Love:
1.  Vanilla
2.  Pink Grapefruit from Bath and Body Works
3.  Juniper Breeze from Bath and Body Works
4.  Perfectly Pomegranite in my Scentsy Warmer 



Four Favorite TV Shows:
1.  Hawaii 5-O
2.  Cake Boss 
3.  Criminal Minds 
4.  NCIS Las Vegas 



Four Favorite Movies:
1.  The Notebook 
2. Titanic
3.  Charlie St. Cloud 
4. A Time to Kill



Four Recommendations:
1. Search
2.   Ponder
3.  Pray
4.  Study 



Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1.  No idea
2.  No preference
3.  Everyone's
4.   Anyone's 



Four Things about me that you don't know:
1.  I write poems
2.  I am very spiritual and rely heavily on my faith in both good times and bad
3.  I have lived in Germany twice
4.  I have seen both coasts of the United States and the Gulf of Mexico 



Four bands that I love:
1.  Lady Antebellum
2.  Black Eyed Peas
3.  Diamond Rio
4. She Daisy



1 comment:

Jhari said...

Black Eyed Peas is a great band - I just hope Fergie's face hasn't changed, heheh!

Mine's up late here.