Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing:
The 65 Questions Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!



1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.
it was sometime last summer or fall....but it was with my now soon to be ex husband


2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
I don't have any one favorite t-shirt...but i like to wear them, especially to sleep in


3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
yes, it has happened


4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
sometimes, if I think to look at my calendar for the next day...but most often i don't.  Good thing most of my clothes are mix and match...


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
my life sucks, for alot of reasons.  Some days are better than others, but most are not as bad as they've been...but I am hopeful I will soon be on the upswing.


6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
my computer



7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
you can read about it here....still freaks me out to read or think about it


8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
talked to a new person at church...but can't say we actually "met"...no names were exchanged, just a brief conversation just before church started


9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
I'd say sleeping, but I took a nap today albeit rudely interrupted by my very loud children.  So...next would be talking to friends....hasn't been much opportunity for that lately...I miss them.


10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
um...no



11. What comes to mind when I say China?
red, communist, rice, almost vacation destination



12. Are you overly emotional?
yes



13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
Journey Greatest Hits



14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I have sensitive teeth, so I don't bite...and I usually eat ice cream with a bowl and spoon..not a cone. 


15. Do you like your car?
i do...it's a Mercury Sable with a sun roof...


16. Do you like yourself?
hmmm...I think one has to know oneself to like oneself....still working on that part


17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
absolutely NOT


18. What was the last song that you listened to?
Pour Some Sugar On Me...was listening to Pandora...


19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
in some ways



20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
um....NO



21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
peaches



22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
if Shane Battier counts as a celebrity...then yes; even have my picture with him.


23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
not sure I remember....it's been a while; maybe Charlie St. Cloud


24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
not really...



25. What countries have you visited?
I've lived in Germany twice as a child


26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
since I've never been drunk....that'd be a no



27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
the last train I rode was at the zoo....it goes around the farm area


28. Bacon or sausage?
prefer bacon, please



29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
off and on about 7 years or so....consistently for the last 2.5



30. What other memes do you do regularly?
several...just keep reading this blog



31. Who is the craziest meme host?
thinking that'd be .....YOU and your friends


32. Who invented chop sticks?
i don't know...or care



33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
family


34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think anyone can be too forgiving....but I do think forgiving gets confused with allowing continued mistreatment....so I'm learning to be forgiving without setting myself up to be hurt...


35. When was the last time that you were in love?



36. Tell us about your best friend.
she is awesome...listens to me, lets me vent, has similar struggles as I have had, offers advice and supports me even if I don't follow it


37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
algebra and geometry...I always wondered in high school if I would ever use it...and I don't


38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I cry alot, about pretty much everything....the last thing was related to conversations with one of my best friends


39. What was the last question you asked?
where is my ipad?


40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
sit outside and listen to the birds


41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
i wouldn't get a tattoo...


42. How would your best friend describe you?
not sure...I hope similar to how I described her....(maybe she'll leave a comment and let me know..:)


43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
yes...and I own all 3 as well, plus the illustrated guides and the Novella about Bree


44. Ever walked into a glass door?
no...not that i recall


45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
not attracted to anyone at the moment



46. Have you ever slapped someone?
regretfully, i have...


47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
i don't know



48. What was the last CD you bought?
i don't remember....


49. Do looks matter to you?
not as much as other characteristics, no


50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
forgive, yes...eventually...but future trust depends on if they stop lying


51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
i'm a newly single mom...every bill is hard to pay each month


52. Do you like your life right now?
these are some pretty deep and personal questions...No, I don't like my life right now...it pretty much sucks


53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
no....and even if I ever had, I couldn't....my cable box isn't working


54. Can you handle the truth?
I might need a moment to process the truth...but I'd rather have the truth than be lied to


55. Do you have good vision?
with my glasses on I do...


56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
i don't hate anyone...and I dislike the actions of a couple...


57. How often do you talk on the phone?
during the week, daily at work; at home, not so much (I do text alot however)


58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
good question


59. What are you wearing?
what I wore to church....a purple dress with floral shirt/jacket


60. What is your favorite wild animal?
dolphins


61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
my current fb picture is the 2011 March for Babies logo..so honestly, no idea where it was taken



62. Can you waltz?
no



63. Do you have a job?
i do



64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
um....haven't stolen anything....


65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
actually I have....in high school, I had gone out on a date...and my parents had also left and were gone when I got home...i had forgotten my key, and had to get in my house through the window...this was in the days before cell phones and we lived in the country so no close neighbors (certainly not close enough to walk to in the dark)...thankfully although not safe, our chest freezer was on the patio..I used it to climb into the window; not sure I would have been able to get in otherwise....




No comments: