Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday 9




1. What was the best thing about being 19?
I got married at 19...at the time seemed like a great thing...now, 20 years later...not so sure it was such a hot idea


2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
on a scrapbooking cruise...or any cruise for that matter


3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I speak without thinking first...or I forget something important about my friends and circumstances in their lives.



4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
neon clothes, big hair, rolled up pant cuffs


5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had?
picking up my college diploma the day after my birthday in 2003


6. What's your oldest possession?
not sure I can count it as "mine"..but my mom still has some of my school projects that I made in elementary school


7. Do you have any phobias?
true phobias...no.  But I have a list of things I don't like and would prefer not to encounter...spiders, snakes, bees....


8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having?
hair cut, lose weight, wear bright spring-y colors


9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in?
anyplace cold more than 3 months of the year...I HATE the cold; as much as I hate to be hot, I truly detest the cold


No comments: