Buffalo Springfield.
1. Do I Have to Come Right Out and Say It - Do I have to come right out and say it
Tell you that you look so fine
Do I have to come right out and ask you to be mine
Have you ever struggled to tell someone how you really felt about them?
yep...always. I am not a verbal person....in person communication is very hard for me...so yes I struggle anytime I have to have a conversation about how I feel or things that are close to my heart
2. Mr. Soul - I was down on a frown when the messenger brought me a letter
I was raised by the praise of a fan who said I upset her
Any girl in the world could have easily known me better
She said, You're strange, but don't change, and I let her.
Have you ever been told that you are strange?
often...but that's ok. I can live with that.
3. A Child's Claim to Fame - Well there goes another day
Now I wonder why
You and I
Keep telling lies
Have you ever been lied to on a regular basis by someone that you loved?
yes...probably daily from Feb 2010 to Jan 2011 (that person is now only in my life to finalize our divorce and to see and speak with our children)
4. Sit Down, I Think I Love You - So if you want someone to love you
Pretty babe I'm your guy
It's not much I'm asking of you
Just please give me a try
Have you ever told someone how you felt and been rejected completely?
see the previous question...
5. Broken Arrow - The streets were lined for the wedding parade,
The Queen wore the white gloves, the county of song,
The black covered caisson her horses had drawn
Protected her King from the sun rays of dawn.
They married for peace and were gone.
How do you feel about Kings and Queens of a country like Great Britain?
I think they get a lot of publicity simply for being "royalty" than for the way the manage their country
6. For What It's Worth - There's battle lines bein' drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speakin' their minds
A-gettin' so much resistance from behind.
Have you ever taken part in a demonstration? If yes, do tell.
no...not my thing
7. Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing - To singing in the meaning of what's in my mind
Before I can take home what's rightfully mine
Joinin' and listenin' and talkin' in rhymes
Stoppin' the feeling to wait for the times
Have you ever written a poem? If yes, would you share it with us?
oh....many many many poems...and no, afraid not. I write primarily for myself, to express my emotions, to release whatever I'm feeling....and they are very private, for myself and perhaps the intended subject.
8. Bluebird - Listen to my bluebird laugh.
She can't tell you why.
Deep within her heart, you see,
She knows only crying.
Just crying.
Have you ever had to deal with someone suffering from depression?
other than my own current state...not sure. maybe...
9. On the Way Home - When the dream came
I held my breath with my eyes closed
I went insane
Like a smoke ring day when the wind blows
Have you ever smoked? If you've quit, how did you do it?
absolutely not....GROSS!
10. Burned - Been burned and with both feet on the ground
I've learned that it's painful comin' down
No use runnin' away, and there's no time left to stay
Now I'm finding out that it's so confusin'
No time left and I know I'm losin'
Tell us about a time when you realized that you were losing but could not change the outcome.
see answer to question 3...and add this: when my husband (pending divorce) left in Jan to go visit his family....I realized that he was not going to change the way he treated me or his children or anyone else in his life. He was (and is) continuing to do the same things, regardless of the impact it may have on others, in particular his children. I decided to no longer tolerate that...and told him not to come back.
11. Flying On the Ground (Is Wrong) - Is my world not falling down
I'm in pieces on the ground
And my eyes aren't open
And I'm standing on my knees
But if crying and holding on
And flying on the ground is wrong
Then I'm sorry to let you down
But you're from my side of town
And I miss you
Who are you missing today?
today...at this moment...my sons, all 3 of them. One of them I miss always, as he is being cared for by Heavenly Father until I can resume that role. My other two are spending the night with their father at his hotel room. The house is very quiet without them.
12. It's So Hard to Wait - You are a man, you understand
You pick me up and you lay me down again
You make the rules, you say what's fair
It's lots of fun to have you there
Who makes the rules in your home?
now? primarily me...at least in regards to my children
13. Questions - With the questions of a thousand dreams,
What you do and what you see.
Come on lover, talk to me.
Have you ever had to ask someone to explain how they felt because of mixed signals?
again, I refer you to question 3


No comments:
Post a Comment