Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Queen's Meme




1. What about spring ticks you off the most?
the storms and tornadoes


2. How many blooming idiots have you met lately?
blooming idiots...none...the ones I've met are fully blossomed, believe me.  I work with physicians....they aren't always as bright as you might think...


3. If spring springs early when you're in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung 'em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes?
get em out....why wait?


 
4. If you could toss one thing or person out the window during your annual spring cleaning, who would it be?
these blasted cats....they just sit and sleep whereever they want...i am so tired of cleaning cat fur off my bed...


5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder?
i do not



6. If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see?
either me sleeping...or me piddling on my blog



7. Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss.
bees...or at least I was allergic as a child....don't plan to test that theory as an adult...


No comments: