Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hodge Podge Wed




1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
would probably end up in a conversation with a couple of people...would depend on who is at said party



2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
I remember having ashtrays on the coffee table and end tables...and no one in our family smokes.  I remember pictures of my grandparents on the end table.  I remember the family bible in the bottom section of the coffee table. 


3. Do you hog the bed, steal the covers, snore?
there is no longer anyone other than the cats to hog the bed or steal the covers from....but I actually don't move much when i sleep anyway.  The corner of the bed is my "daily" task corner...notebooks, scriptures, journal, etc...my son is amazed I can sleep with it there and it is all still neatly stacked when I wake in the morning.  And I do snore on occasion, but usually just when I'm sick.



4. Speaking of Easter dinner...what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
haven't ever had lamb....so not even sure how to cook it....and our only special food on Easter are boiled eggs and candy


5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix...oooooohh....Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
the whereabouts...yes, in my filing cabinet with other important papers; not sure the last time I had to show it...maybe when I transferred my driver's license...but not even sure about that...



6. As a child, how did people describe you?
shy, quiet, creative
(description hasn't changed much as an adult either)


7. What do you complain about the most?
i try not to complain too much...but the most common subject is the very slow progress my life turnaround is taking....



8. Insert your own random thought here.
You know, I really wanted to do the A-Z challenge...and I still am....so I backdated the posts...go check em out!



 

No comments: